The #1 Amazon Best Seller
Could you be living with an undiagnosed disease that is making you fat, tired, grumpy, unproductive and depressed?
- Wake up exhausted every morning, even though you’re getting your 7-8 hours
- Blame your lack of energy on your busy lifestyle or getting older…
- Have been told your snoring sounds like a freight train…
- Grind or clench your teeth…
- Are truly terrified to give up coffee…
You may be one of the 42 million Americans battling the most urgent epidemic of our time–sleep apnea. (Of those 42 million, up to 90% of them have no idea they aren’t getting quality sleep.)
The good news: The 8-Hour Sleep Paradox can get you feeling better than you thought possible.
Dr. Mark Burhenne is a dentist with a 30-year old practice based in California. The day his wife, a healthy petite woman, received her sleep apnea diagnosis was the day he began learning everything he could about sleep breathing.
Why would a dentist write about sleep? The signs of sleep-disordered breathing show up first in the mouth, jaw and face. Which means that now, most dentists are screening disordered breathing at every six-month check up.
Dr. Burhenne has helped millions of people get the best sleep of their lives through his blog, AsktheDentist.com. Today, as a way to end the epidemic, he wants to help you too with his proven 3-step system.
The 8-Hour Paradox is not just a book to be read. It’s a new way of sleeping and a new way of living.
–Gretchen Rubin, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Better Than Before and The Happiness Project
–Eva Selhub, MD, Harvard Medical School Lecturer in Medicine and author of Your Health Destiny
- The 8 Hour Sleep Paradox How We Are Sleeping Our Way to Fatigue Disease and Unhappiness